Punch 500 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier
The Punch P500X2 is a 2-channel stereo amplifier capable of producing 250 Watts into each channel at 2-Ohms. The P500X2 amplifier is great with full-range or component systems or can be bridged for use with several subwoofers.
– High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
– RCA pass-thru outputs
– Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
– Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
– 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
– On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
– Muted turn on
– Stealth top mounted control panel
– Cast aluminum heatsink
– Short circuit protection
– Over current protection
The P500X2 is an excellent way to PUNCH up your sound system without monopolizing your entire trunk – that way you have more room for subs! With its massive output stage, this amplifier is best suited for driving a pair of 8-ohm SVC subwoofers or four 2-ohm DVC subwoofers. Remember to utilize the recommended power and speaker cables to optimize power delivery.